Function: Human Resources
Job Number: JN -122019-7525
Are you looking to make a move to a well-established company with a strong reputation in their industry?
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Human Resources Manager.
The HR Manager is primarily responsible for recruiting, training, retention, on/offboarding employees and other additional duties.
- Handle recruiting responsibilities and utilize tolls like career fairs, social media, ads, etc.
- On-board new employees & handle orientation along with training that comes along throughout the year.
- Responsible for retention of employees through events, reviews, benefits, awards, etc.
- Serve as support for the website/LI profiles to keep things up to date.
- Family owned & operated company currently growing in multiple departments
- 30yrs in business
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits: health, dental, vision, 401k with company match, PTO
- Bachelors in Business and/or HR
- 5+ years of experience in human resources (construction preferred)
- Strong leadership/management ability, self-starter, business knowledge
To apply please email kim.Hicks@culvercareers.Com