Customer Service Representative ($55k)
Do you enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis?
Do you have a friendly demeanor?
Do you possess excellent communcation skills?
Are you looking to make a lasting impact with a global leader?
If so, this role is your ticket!
The Client Service Specialist provides outstanding support to our customers and outside sales force with a smile and a sense of urgency. Responsibilities include: responding quickly and efficiently to supplier requests, assisting with returns, routing inbound calls, order entry, and answering general process, order status, & tracking questions. This position requires excellent communication & analytical skills, and a high attention to detail. The ideal candidate is comfortable with heavy data entry and working in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, task-oriented individual who is able to work independently with minimal oversight. The candidate should be a flexible and creative thinker who, along with successfully managing their administrative workload, will contribute to the customer service department by demonstrating leadership and finding ways to improve & streamline our processes.
Principal duties and tasks:
- Fast paced environment consisting of purchase order and price quotation entry from customers into a Windows based database
- Analyze and remedy customer issues
- Route technical support calls to the appropriate product specialist or technical group
- Receive and respond to inbound phone calls from customers and product specialists with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Participate in goal projects while maintaining daily workload
- 4-year degree required
- Moderate proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Ability to type at 50 WPM
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify complex problems, evaluate options based on the information supplied, and determine appropriate solutions
- Friendly, flexible and accommodating
- Communication Skills - communicate complex ideas and solutions in a simplified fashion
- Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationships via phone and email
- Leadership potential - ANY leadership experience is fine
- Previous Administrative or Customer Service background is beneficial