Customer Service Representative - 1st YR Earnings ~$45K - $46K
Elmwood Park, NJ
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
Applicants without resumes will not be considered!
- The Customer Service Representative provides outstanding phone support to our outside sales force and our customers with a smile and a sense of urgency.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to supplier requests, assisting with returns, routing inbound calls, high-volume order entry and answering general process, order status, and tracking questions.
- Requires excellent communication, attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Comfortable with heavy data entry and working in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and task-oriented individual who is able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Flexible and creative thinker, who along with successfully managing their administrative workload, will contribute to the customer service department by demonstrating leadership and finding ways to improve and streamline our processes.
- Receive and respond to a high volume of inbound phone calls from customers as well as sales representatives
- Process and enter a high volume of purchase orders from customers into the Windows based database
- Process and issue a high volume of price quotations to customers
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer issues via phone or email
- Route technical support calls to the appropriate product specialist or technical group
- Participate in goal projects while maintaining daily workload
- Degree required
- 1-5 Years of relevant business to business customer service experience
- High degree of attention to details
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify complex problems, evaluate options based on the information supplied and determine appropriate solutions
- Must be flexible and accommodating
- Communication Skills- communicate complex ideas and solutions in a simplified fashion
- Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationships primarily over the phone and emails
- Moderate proficiency with Excel, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Ability to type at 50 WPM
- Must have a Bachelor Degree
- Base salary with overtime and bonus incentives