Customer Support(International) Rep - $66K 1st Year
Customer Support Rep
The Customer Service Rep provides outstanding support to our one of our project teams and our customers with a smile and a sense of urgency. Responsibilities include: responding quickly and efficiently to customer, affiliates and team requests, fielding customer and sales inquiries, high-volume order entry and order releasing, submitting purchase orders to affiliates overseas, project status reporting and ensuring compliance with vendor and affiliate standards. This position requires excellent communication, attention to detail and analytical skills. The ideal candidate is comfortable with heavy data entry and working in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and task-oriented individual who is able to work independently with minimal oversight. We want a flexible and creative thinker, who along with successfully managing their administrative workload, will contribute to this group by demonstrating leadership and finding ways to improve and streamline our processes.
Principal duties and tasks:
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents.
- Completes complex order and quotation process involving knowledge of Customs processes.
- Corresponds with affiliates and customer in reference to planning and execution of order fulfillment and forecasting.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; responding to requests.
- Resolves complaints by investigating issues and composing responses; referring non-standard complaints to direct manager.
- Maintains quality service by monitoring standards; advising supervisor of potential problems.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Creates complex invoices and is responsible for AR follow up and escalation, often involving follow up with multiple parties, sometimes internationally.
- Reporting weekly AR status to multiple affiliates in Japan & China
- Provides weekly status reports to multiple managers
- Bachelor s Degree is Required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- High degree of attention to details
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify complex problems, evaluate options based on the information supplied and determine appropriate solutions
- Must be flexible, accommodating and dependable
- Strong Reporting and Research skills
- Ability to work independently and stay on task with minimal supervision
- Self-starter/highly motivated
- Strong communication Skills; ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions in a simplified fashion
- General Math Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, (advanced Excel and Outlook a plus)
- Fluency in Japanese and or Chinese is a plus.