Cyber Defense Technology Specialist
New York City, NY
The Cyber Defense Technology Specialist is a customer focused role that provides technical and cyber defense expertise in pre-sale and post-sale accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers and Technical Account Managers. During the pre-sale cycle, the Technology Specialist will architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs). After the sale, the Technology Specialist will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success through deployment and integration.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients, partners, and the software engineering and operations team.
- Advise customers on the latest threats, delivering customer-specific Threat Intelligence Reports.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and reporting to senior management on customer accounts.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- University Degree with minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with customer service activities (pre/post sale)
- Preferred Requirements but not required: Security and networking consulting
- Practical experience with network and security devices/ systems (e.G. Cisco, Juniper, firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM)
- Experience of web technologies and programming/ scripting languages (e.G. C, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc)
- National and international travel will be required.
TAGS: Engineer, Technology, Implementation Consultant, Tech Consultant, Developer, Software Developer, Post Sales, Consultant, Customer Success