Director of Sales
San Francisco, CA
My client that offers a Cloud Based Content Management solution. It' s a Director of Sales role overseeing a sales team that is based out of San Francisco. This person would have 6 direct reports day one with the goal of hiring 3-4 more in the next few months. This company is well funded by leading VC s such as Benchmark, Balderton and Point9 and continues to double their revenue year after year. This is the opportunity to be one of the first of 15 hires in the SF office (130 in the company) and be part of something at the ground level (make an impact, have a voice, etc.).
Current clients include Red Bull, Nike, Xoom, Fidelity Investments, Petsmart and more!
Rapid growth - They have seen 245% growth in the past 2 years.
They offer unlimited vacation time, phone, laptop, full benefits (that kick in day 1), 401K, commuter reimbursement and more!
Professional growth! This role offers the chance to grow into a larger role assisting the core leadership of the company.
They pride themselves on their humble and diverse culture as well as their fun environment they have regular hosted events and offer the opportunity for international travel.
Work in our beautiful downtown space close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
A generous education budget to support your continued professional development
- Passionately Lead Sales for the US region for fast high-velocity deals ($30 - 100k ACV) and larger Enterprises contracts ($100k + ACV)
- Coach Account Executives on closing new and expansion opportunities along with assisting with selling activities
- Successfully leverage sales engineering as part of the sales org to close large, complex deals
- Refine and evolve the core land and expand sales process and relationship between the Sales, Partnerships, and Customer Success Teams
- Hit 2017 and 2018 enterprise revenue goals for US
- Scale the team by hiring account executives and SDR' s in San Francisco
- 5+ years of experience as a sales leader (with direct reports) selling complex technical software (Dev, DevOps, IT) and navigating large enterprises
- Proven experience in high-velocity sales processes (preferably in SaaS)
- Ability to coach: experience closing complex 6 or 7 figure enterprise deals in a land-and-expand motion
- Experience in working closely with sales engineering / pre-sales to solve technical challenges with prospects