Do you have experience working with innovative products in the motion control industry? Are you interested in a hands on role? Are you looking to join a company that offers competitive compensation and benefits? If so, this opportunity may be the one for you!
My client is currently looking for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Engineer.
- Electromechanical design using problem solving skills & willingness to take ownership of projects
- LabView programming & data analyses in area of motion control & data acquisition.
- Knowledgee of electromechanical power transmission and motion control for motors, drives, controllers and encoders with attention to detail.
- Guide & support engineering teams for design of electromechanical products.
- Thorough understanding of dynamics of motion and knowledge of precision Power Transmission components.
- Experience with hands on assembly of electromechanical components/test experience & assembly & wiring of electrical components essential.
- Understanding of ISO procedural requirements.
- Write technical reports & make presentations.
- Understand customer satisfaction.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- BSEE or related experience.
- 2-5 years of electromechanical experience in engineering/manufacturing environment.