Enterprise Account Executive
Are you passionate about wearing jeans at work and the ability to earn over $150, 000 in year one? No really, they wear jeans every day. Now that I have your attention, this is a unique opportunity to work at a top producing office where everyone is exceeding their quota and making a great living while having a good time doing it.
They sell a very valuable software to a variety of industries and the organization is experiencing a ton of growth.
As an Account Executive you will take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how the products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Would you enjoy inbound leads and a team of lead generators to book qualified meetings for you? Yep, they have that too! Their team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool.
They partner with a Business Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
The majority of new business is created over phone meetings and web demonstrations. However, a willingness to travel occasionally for onsite meetings is preferred. The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect s challenges, and can formulate and present a strategic plan to address their specific needs. Evaluations often include a trial of the appropriate products, consultative data analysis plans and ROI presentations.
Why work here?
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in the products making them exciting to sell
- The entire sales team is exceeding quota
- The product helps companies improve sales campaigns, generate more leads, and close more deals at a fast rate
- Marketing teams looking to improve & keep the data used for Demand Generation up to date, and accurate
- Sales organizations to shorten their sales cycle with an easy to use tool providing prospective client contact information
- Recruiting firms and departments looking to identify and reach the best talent
- Uncapped commissions
- Base salary $80, 000-$95, 000 depending on experience
- On target earnings between $170, 000-$190, 000 in year one at minimum quota
- Full benefits
- Paid training
- At least 3 years successful B2B Sales experience with a track record of success
- Admirable work ethic
- Ability to understand & solve problems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Excellent communication skills this means active listening and engagement with clients and co-workers
- Previous use of Excel
- Exceptional closing skills
- B.A. Or B.S. Degree preferred but not required
These opportunities don t come around often so do not hesitate and apply today for immediate consideration.
I'm a big fan of my dog, traveling, food, the NBA, and helping people find jobs they love!