Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices and functionality to expand existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Overall responsible for customer health, growth and satisfaction.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework, through QBR (onsite/remote) ongoing value proposition and periodic meeting.
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customer receives the up-most value of the product.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure customers' contract renewal.
Skills / Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager\ Technical Account Manager with international large enterprises.
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- High communication skills with customers and key executives
- Business results oriented, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Travel: up to 30%
Talent Acquisition Specialist
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.- Wayne Gretzky"- Michael Scott