Enterprise Sales Engineer: Digital Product Analytics
San Francisco, CA
Sales Engineer: Digital Product Analytics
Do you like winning? Are you passionate about unseating the competition with a best of breed solution in the product analytics space?
Are you excited about making an impact with a startup that s experienced 100% growth in each of the last 3 years?
Do you enjoy working in complex, cutting-edge, high tech environments with customers such as Twitter, Paypal and Walmart?
If so, this role may be for you!
- Solid venture capital funding from investors such as Y Combinator and Benchmark Capital
- Experienced leadership coming from disruptive SaaS companies
- Sales team has hit their number for 16 consecutive quarters
- Maintains a customer retention rate of over 98%
What you ll be doing:
- Serving as technical sales lead with Large Enterprise clients
- Supporting sales team with presentations and demonstrations highlighting benefits, strengths and advantages of the platform
- Provide technical support during setup and deployment while presenting data from POCs
- Educate both technical and business executives on features and value of the product
How you ll be supported:
- Pre-IPO Stock/Equity within the company
- Wellness offerings for gym memberships, fitness classes, yoga, spa treatments, etc
- Monthly team building events
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexibility for new parents including 12 weeks of parental leave
- Catered lunches and dinners with endless snacks throughout the day
- Stipends to cover commute to work
What they re looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in a sales engineering role
- Experience in BI, analytics or SaaS
- Experience working on large 6-figure deals
- Customer service skills, communication, empathy and integrity
- Bachelor' s Degree
About the Company:
Our client is an exciting start-up in the mobile analytics market. Founded in 2012, they are led by a team of talented and experienced executives who have created an innovative and disruptive platform where mobile companies can easily throw their data to answer questions as they arise. They have a track record of success, including key wins against well-known incumbents. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a company that is in hypergrowth mode where you can make a difference and be a part of something special.
"Great vision without great people is irrelevant" - Jim Collins