Our client works with Enterprise clients to help them improve in the areas of employee engagement, productivity, recognition, and incentives. Their product integrates social, performance, career achievement, wellness, safety, and other programs together in the cloud. Their online award selection and suite of powerful talent management tools come along for the ride. Smart, intuitive, useful, fun, social, mobile, and effective only begin to describe the Platform.
I am currently searching for a (Remote) individual contributor to focus on calling on and selling to enterprise accounts in the greater Dallas area. The position is an individual contributor role and is charged with new business development and deepening account relationships in the Dallas market.
Compensation includes base salary up to $90K, plus commission, full medical and dental, 401K, profit-sharing, etc. (1st-year annual earnings ~$120K)
- 5+ years of sales to large size (1000+ employees) customers
- History of new business development.
- Sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in multiple accounts.
- Experience with larger size deals ($100K+) is required.
- Experience with sales cycles of six to eighteen months.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency Salesforce.Com and Microsoft Office is required; Proficiency with Web 2.0 and SaaS solutions.