Entry Level Executive Recruiter
You have a passion for success and you re looking for a dynamic company where you can grow your career. You re up for the challenge of working with the fastest growing start-ups and tech companies in the nation, consulting them on their search for talent and helping them build their teams by directly recruiting for their openings. If that s you AND you enjoy working with teammates who are passionate about sports, movies, TV and IPAs then continue to explore our opportunity!
- What you get to do:Speak with VPs, Directors and Hiring Leaders within Fortune 1000 companies and VC funded start-ups to consult with them on their hiring needs and process
- Actively search and build relationships with prospective partners to develop new business
- Utilize innovative sourcing tools to find both active and passive candidates
- Engage with candidates nationwide, conduct thorough interviews and determine which candidates best match with client needs
- Coach candidates and guide them through interview process
- Manage full cycle interview process including final negotiations leading towards offer acceptance
Your background likely includes:
- BS/BA Degree
- 1 4 years of experience in marketing, customer service or sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and a high level of professionalism
- Work history of meeting and exceeding individual and team goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
This position is a direct hire opportunity (no contracts, no temp-hire) and is available immediately.
Established in 1979, CulverCareers has been rated in the TOP 1% of Recruiting and Headhunting firms in North America by Inavero Research in each of the past five years and was recently rated by Forbes Magazine as one of America s Best Professional Search Firms. Unlike most staffing and recruiting firms, Executive Recruiters at Culver are given the opportunity to recruit for current partners AND develop new relationships at prospective companies that lead to new business opportunities.
- We are a team that loves to have fun and we re passionate about making a deep impact within a collaborative work environment. In a given day you might be involved in serious discussions such as: What s better? The NBA in the 90s or the NBA in present day?
- Game of Thrones and speculating the end game in a spoiler free environment.
- What pairs better with a cheese burger? Craft Beer or Syrah?
- Rating Taco Tuesday experiences based on the Culver Grid of Taste, Value, Ambiance, Selection and Service.
If you re looking for a rewarding and challenging career that will allow you to grow and advance based on your own timetable, then this is an opportunity to join a great team and be a part of something special!