Entry-level Account Executive ($59K+ OTE)
We are currently recruiting an Entry Level Sales Account Executive for a fast-growing web security company based out of Europe. This company specializes in web content filtering, firewall and email security software, and hardware appliances. They have expanded their market to North America and are seeking to penetrate it even further. The office in Charlotte, North Carolina serves as the sales and customer support headquarters for the North American market.
What you would do: Develop your assigned multi-state territory and drive sales to assist in expanding the North American market. This would be achieved through following up on leads, building and managing client relationships, educating prospective customers, and closing sales. Competitive base salary plus commission structure, with first year at quota earnings at $59, 000+.
- Assist in developing and working a defined territory by effectively cold calling prospective clients and cultivating relationships by leveraging existing customers
- Work with additional inbound inquiries and referrals in your territory to further penetrate the market
- Possess an in-depth knowledge at all times of your territory, market trends, competitor activity, and budgetary constraints to better help you manage your defined area.
- Attend specified tradeshows and conferences to help increase traction within the market.
- A proven sales person, be that B2B or B2C sales
- Hunter mentality, hungry to hunt for new business
- A fast learner, willing to take on the challenge of learning many different challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology sales and public sector sales experience preferred
- Proven ability to develop relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work on own initiative and creative ability to solve problems
- Strong work ethic with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to positively influence people at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness
- Flexible approach to work and travel