Field Sales Engineer
- Your career with a Global LeaderOperating in 70+ countries
- 40+ years in business
- 4, 500+ employees
- Our client s core business is to develop and produce sensors & controls for industrial automation and process applications. Products include temperature sensors, flow sensors, pressure sensors, vision sensors, position sensors, and motion control sensors. Our customers are world-wide in industries ranging from Automotive to Food Processing. They offer a fast paced and collaborative work environment.Their culture is one of Customer Loyalty, where they have a high value on helping their customers become successful. They expect Loyal Customers and they treat their customers with Loyalty.
- They believe in Employees First, Customers Second
- Position Description65% established accounts/Account Management
- Maximize territory sales by promoting sensors and controls among OEMs and user accounts.
- Identify and qualify key prospect accounts for potential opportunities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer s business model to determine the best fit for corporate solutions and overall return on investment.
- Use your skills to conquer application challenges in the design room as well as on the plant floor.
- Cover and grow the concentrated industrial territory through a combination of on-site customer visits and over the phone relationship building.
- Work closely with our Product Management team to identify market opportunities, establish customer needs, and determine appropriate product applications, sales tools and value-added services.
- Compensation:Strong Base Salary $80, 000 - $110, 000+ (DOE)
- Uncapped commission
- Company car with gas reimbursement
- Full Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Laptop, cell phone
- Requirements:1-10+ years: Related Technical Sales experience preferred
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or Business preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close key prospect accounts
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently