Home Health Operations Manager
El Segundo, CA
Our client is one of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities. If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity, teammates you' ll enjoy working with and a company you can grow with -- you' ve found your future home.
The company has been ranked on the INC 5000 list of America' s Fastest Growing Companies for five consecutive years and they continue to be recognized by various local and national, prestigious institutions, including Forbes Magazine s annual ranking of America s Most Promising Companies -- a list of 100 privately held, high-growth companies with bright futures. While recognition in the community is important, they truly pride themselves on having established an energetic company culture, celebrating individual achievements while promoting personal and professional growth.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Oversee all care delivery and business operations for assigned branch offices
- Ensure profitability, efficiency, and compliance (i.E. Monitoring direct labor and caregiver pay rates, minimizing unnecessary costs, etc.)
- Train, manage, and motivate care delivery teams
- Set goals for the teams that support the organizational strategy and drive legendary customer service
- Manage caregiver utilization, minimize controllable missed shifts, and monitor care delivery staffing needs
- Oversee weekly billing & payroll functions and assist accounting in collection efforts
- Resolve escalated client/legal situations in a timely manner and conduct workplace investigations as needed
- Evaluate client satisfaction scores and derive methods to improve success
- Analyze operational key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop relevant action plans
- Maintain strong inter-departmental communication in the organization
- Promote a positive, safe, and fun work culture while exuding the company s core values
What does it take to become a member of the team?
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field (preferred)
- 2+ years of management experience (in the healthcare field, a plus)
- 3+ years of exceptional customer service experience
- Strong leadership skills
Why should you apply?
- Stocked office with food/snacks/drinks. We often have company lunch/dinners/happy hours and team building events
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, LTD, FSA, and other voluntary benefits including Pet Insurance!
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Education Assistance program
- Volunteer paid-time off to give back to the community
- 15 days of PTO and your Birthday off!
- Verizon and Sprint Discount