IT Specialist ($70K 1st yr)
Are you passionate about IT?
Do you enjoy problem solving and working with people?
Are you looking for a rewarding career path with a global leader in automation technology?
If so, this role is your ticket!
Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Take calls and emails from end users that need assistance throughout the day to troubleshoot help desk ticket issues; this includes working with on-site and remote users
- Investigate user problems and identifies their source; determine possible solutions; tests and implements solutions
- Troubleshoot applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties
- Maintain network and PC preventive maintenance logging efforts and company antivirus to ensure data integrity
- Work with the setup and installation of various equipment to include; laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones, printers, and more.
- Build and maintain images to deploy for new user laptops and PC s
- Coordinate daily requests such as adding/deleting users, maintaining email groups, and other miscellaneous IT requests
- Test new software applications and recommend purchase where required
- Develop, write and maintain end-user documentation
- Maintain confidentiality, security policies, and acceptable use policies with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network
- Understand and observe company / department policies and procedures
- Other duties or projects, as assigned