IT Support Rep - $75K 1st year
Our client is searching for an IT Support Specialist who is responsible for assisting sales team members and customers with seamless integration of our technology and customers existing infrastructure. This may involve assisting with setting up of SQL connections, cloud data connection setup, and debugging performance issues. In addition, team members will be responsible for assisting customers by making recommendations of additional hardware or software that they can adopt which will make their overall user experience of our product stronger. Candidates should possess strong customer-facing communication skills and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
Principal duties and tasks
- Provide technical product pre-sales support to sales employees and customers in order to overcome objections to delivering the product.
- Provide post-sale support to customers to help with successful adoption and deployment of products into the customer s infrastructure.
- Assist customers with making database connections and calls to facilitate data structure.
- Write and proofread technical documents about data and the surrounding infrastructure.
- Go on-site when required to assist a member of the sales team or to help a customer deploy our product successfully (< 10% travel)
- Maintain confidentiality, security policies, and acceptable use policies with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the end-users on the network.
- Develop, write, and maintain end-user documentation.
- Troubleshoot applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Information System Technology preferred.
- Beginner s proficiency with Microsoft SQL and SQL Programming languages
- Experience with SQL, AWS, Azure, Hadoop a plus
- Experience with deployment and/or migration of data warehouses/lakes/cloud systems
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simplified fashion
- Ability to organize and prioritize a diverse set of projects, tasks, and activities for timely completion