Jr Account Associate
New York City, NY
My client is the global leader in the creative deal gift industry. They inspire achievement worldwide through the pieces they create, relationships they form and the outstanding customer service they provide.
If you share in their values of Client Focus, Better Every Day and Teamwork, then my client is the place for you to learn and grow with a talented team of individuals who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
What will you do?
- Project Management
- Help coordinate and manage new projects from conception to completion
- Serve as a liaison between the Sales, Art and AM teams, factories, vendors, shipping carriers and clients
- Source and coordinate research on miscellaneous project management items
- Customer Service
- Maintain an understanding of customer service protocol and client-specific procedures required to service existing accounts
- Take over client coverage when needed step into the role, move projects forward, and maintain all channels of communication
- Represent the company to clients, vendors, and new contacts in a professional and positive manner
- Coordinate sales efforts with AMs to achieve departmental goals
- Maintain and develop positive business and client relationships
What type of experience and skills do you have?
- College degree and experience in a customer service/client relations environment.
- Strong understanding of sales, customer service, and project management; able to manage client expectations effectively
- Keen problem-solving skills; you can work independently, think quickly and take action as needed
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and capable of dealing with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet browsers
The position pays a base salary of $40-$45K.