Junior Key Account Manager
Junior Key Account Manager - (NO Cold-calling)
Our client is one of Fortune' s Top 100 Companies to work for in the USA. They work with Enterprise clients to help them improve in the areas of employee engagement, productivity, recognition, and incentives.
I am currently searching for a Junior Key Account Manager to focus on managing the relationships with an enterprise account portfolio. This is a very specialized role designed to increase customer satisfaction in the business relationship. There is no cold calling or prospecting -this is 100% account relationship sales.
Compensation includes Base Salary, Individual bonus, company bonus, full medical and dental, 401K, profit-sharing, etc. 1st-year income is $65-$70K
- 2+ years of relevant work experience is preferred. Highly relevant experience could include such things as project management, event planning, or account management.
- Ability to truly understand each client' s unique needs and to translate them into the best solution based on our capabilities
- Experience managing positive relationships with clients based on professionalism, competence, and preparedness.
- Extensive experience working directly with clients, preferably in relation to implementing new solutions.
- Has advanced problem-solving skills, including the natural tendency to engage others in the process as necessary and to develop alternative strategies to provide the client with options
- Can manage multiple projects, including prioritizing and re-prioritizing efforts in a highly fluid environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- BS/BA degree is preferred