Laboratory Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA
We are searching for a top performing, driven, Laboratory Sales Executive to promote and sell products within an assigned territory. You would be responsible for existing and future-focused product lines, including both capital equipment and reagents, to new and existing accounts.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining current customers as well as increasing sales of products into the lab space (reference labs, hospital labs, physician s office labs, and research or industry labs)
- Meeting and exceeding forecasted goals for instrumentation and regent sales
- Developing repeat business in clinical laboratory market to increase market product share
- Following up on generated leads, attending trade shows
- Promoting and selling product groups to appropriate departments (Lab, Pathology, Purchasing, Admin., Pathology, etc.) within each facility & continually following up
- Keeping up to date records in database to ensure accurate communication of activities and entering market information to assist with marketing to potential customers
- Providing professional sales communication and written price quotes
- Assisting with technical support/customer service in combination with technical service department to ensure customer and company satisfaction
- Keeping up to date on product knowledge, new product information, technical updates, company procedures, discount strategies, etc. As they become available.
- Unlimited earning potential (Base salary plus uncapped commission structure).
- A company who cares for their employees and promotes a strong and dynamic company culture.
- Full benefits + 401(k) retirement savings
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Experience selling instrument and reagent solutions into clinical laboratory space; proven track record of success
- Capital equipment sales experience and strong closing abilities are required
- Experience with Consultative Selling is preferred
- Bachelor s degree
- Travel required as necessary