Function: (CSM) Customer Success Manager / Account Manager
Job Number: JN -082019-7336
I am currently conducting a search in the greater Burlington area for a Manager, Client Experience to provide overall direction and leadership to a team of Client Success Specialists. This role focuses on establishing priorities and strategies for the department, ensuring a structure to meet client needs in an efficient manner, as well as coaching and developing team members. The successful candidate must be very comfortable with technology, possess the ability to learn quickly and be self-driven to learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of account specialists
- Use insights garnered from client and employee interactions/feedback to drive transformation in client service policies and strategies with the goal of improving client satisfaction
- Handle complex and escalated client issues and complaints, ensuring a successful resolution including root cause analysis and correction
- Establish a continuous improvement methodology with team to reduce non-value added work, gain efficiencies and improve service levels for our clients
- Contribute as part of the overall Canadian leadership Team
- Post-Secondary education and 5+ years of relevant experience with management responsibilities
- Must be able to learn complex systems and retain vast amounts of knowledge comfortably and quickly.
- Proven track record of successfully improving processes and results through the use of strong analytical and problem-solving skills and effective change management principles
- Strong leadership and coaching capabilities
- Highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
Compensation is a base salary of $75, 000-$85, 000 plus bonus - OTE $85K-$100K (CAN)
Full benefits, pension, etc.
To Apply mike.Hobbs@culvercareers.Com