Marketing Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you ll be responsible for making sure that the company runs an efficient, data-driven, and process-oriented marketing function. You will report to the Director of Marketing, Demand Generation and oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack and database and deliver marketing performance reporting and analysis. You ll work closely with demand generation, sales operations, and key functional heads to support a high-performance engine.
- Own the day-to-day management of our martech stack: Pardot, Unbounce, Clearbit, and account-based marketing tools and the sync to our CRM (Salesforce)
- Manage campaign tracking and sales handoff processes
- Work with Director of Marketing on operations dashboards to measure campaigns, spend, and lead source tracking.
- Manage hygiene and integrity of our marketing database through regular audits of data, rules, and automations
- Partner with Sales Ops on system process improvements, weekly and quarterly reporting
- Build and scale repeatable business processes to continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Proactively identify and drive analytics to support team performance objectives
- Drive continuous iteration to support increased funnel efficiency, database engagement, program success, and business direction for the Marketing organization
- Build emails and segmented lists for ongoing lead nurturing through Pardot
- Work with Sales Development and Demand Generation to update key target account lists across SalesForce and Pardot.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Understanding of Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing processes and segmentation
- Fluent in end-to-end martech ecosystems with a solid understanding of marketing automation systems, such as Pardot and Salesforce CRM
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite fast turnarounds
- A skilled communicator: transparent, collaborative, and open to feedback
- Experience defining technical requirements, evaluating technologies, scoping projects, and overseeing implementations
- Connect multiple data points to report on marketing performance and inform program strategy and execution
- Support marketing calendar, audience segmentation, build landing pages, forms and email campaigns
- Document processes and communicate improvements to increase marketing program efficiency
- Deep experience with and enthusiasm for Excel
- Google Analytics and Pardot experience a huge plus
- HTML and CSS skills are a big plus!
- Strong team player; demonstrated ability to partner with sales, marketing, business development, finance, and other cross functional departments