Marketing and Account Manager
New York City - Manhattan, NY
My exclusive global client works with Fortune 1000 clients to provide their employees with industry-leading Employee Reward & Recognition Products and Programs. Their platform integrates social, performance, career achievement, wellness, safety, and other programs together in the cloud. Smart, intuitive, useful, fun, social, mobile, and effective only begin to describe the platform.
I am currently searching for an Account Manager to focus on managing a portfolio of Fortune 1000 size accounts. This is a very specialized role designed to increase customer satisfaction in the business relationship. There is no cold-calling or prospecting.
Compensation includes base salary, monthly and annual bonus, health benefits, retirement plan, an in-house concierge, tickets to sold out events, in-office drinks every week, healthy snacks daily, etc etc.
- 1-4 years of sales or account management
- Relevant industry experience would include; ad agency, marketing, technology, hospitality or employee engagement.
- Extensive experience working directly with large clients, preferably in relation to implementing new solutions.
- A passion for mobile technology - but you also have some good old-school understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and document preparation
- Ability to truly understand each client' s unique needs and to translate them into the best solution.
- Advanced problem-solving skills, including the natural tendency to engage others in the process as necessary and to develop alternative strategies to provide the client with options.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly understand system functionality across multiple. Platforms, and to be able to articulate that functionality to a variety of audiences.
- BS/BA degree is preferred.