Mechanical Design Engineer
Do you have experience working with innovative products in the motion control industry? Are you interested in a hands on role? Are you looking to join a company that offers competitive compensation and benefits? If so, this opportunity may be the one for you!
My client is currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Create clear and accurate design proposals for manufacturing, including detail and assembly drawings.
- Analyze application requirements from customers and recommend suitable solutions and products.
- BOM creation.
- Oversee prototype and first time manufacture of designs.
- Detailed knowledge of mechanical power transmission and motion control components.
- Advanced SolidWorks knowledge required.
- Strong exposure to manufacturing/mechanical environment.
- Strong CAD, GD&T and understanding of ANSI standards.
- Machine shop practice practice with hands-on experience in assembly/machining.
- Aerospace experience is a plus.
- BSME or related experience.
- Certification in SolidWorks/AutoCAD Essentials and GD&T.
- 2-5 years of hands on experience.