Santa Ana, CA
Do you like Sports? Do you like Technology? Do you like the Start-Up Company s?
Then you like us! We are a Well-Funded Sports Technology company that uses tomorrows technology for today s action sports gear and equipment.
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation
Office Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office Manager or Administrative assistant
Some HR related Experience
Some Payroll Experience
Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
Hands on experience with office machines (e.G. Fax machines and printers)
Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus