Process Engineer (Base range to $100k
This is an opportunity to work with household name brands in a contract manufacturing setting! You will be developing products in R&D, responsible for the scale up of those products and handling process improvement of mass manufacturing moving forward.
Our client is a powerful contract manufacturer that produces a wide range of cosmetic and OTC products carried by all major retailers... You will recognize the logos that they work with!
- Responsible for the scale up of products develop by R&D
- Work with the first three batches after process approved in order to perfect the process at different batch sizes
- Work with manufacturing and R&D in the initial developing of the Process (daily PTC meetings)
- Investigate issues occurred during manufacturing
- Responsible for improving process through better mixing, dispersion o suspension of solids in liquids
- Will work with shampoos, lotions, conditioners, gel s, creams, sun-tan lotions, mouth washes and other types of emultions
Chemical Engineering degree or industrial Engineering degree