Product Manager (~$120k First Yr Comp)
Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Responsible for product innovation and lifecycle management.
- The Product Manager reports to the SVP of Sales & Marketing and will work collaboratively with other groups throughout the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for products, market segments, and channels (OEM & Distribution)
- Manage product lifecycle from concept to obsolescence.
- Help develop analysis by market segment, develop documents with prioritized features.
- Lead successful new product launches create go-to-market strategy and deliverables.
- Work closely with pricing team to maintain competitive pricing for each market segment.
- Grow expertise in market and competition to position products effectively.
- Utilize scrum in collaboration with engineering/manufacturing resources to drive product launches.
- Act as liaison between sales and app engineering to drive on-time completion of projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years technical product management experience (preferable B2B mechanical solutions).
- Undergrad degree in Marketing or Engineering (MBA preferred but not required).
- Past experience with Agile/Scrum systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Capable of gaining consensus across a wide variety of groups and the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional analytical skills and time/program management.
- Self-motivated with strong drive to achieve.
- Preference - past DIY or professional hands on experience.
- Travel requirement ~30%