Project Manager (Construction Industry Preferred)
Our client, an award-winning company in the commercial/ industrial energy solutions space, is hiring a Project Manager for the Dallas market to provide project management support to several functional departments.
The industry is exploding growth-wise, and this company is one of the most rapidly growing organizations within the sector, having been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation s fastest-growing companies with 3-year sales growth of 289 percent.
- Scope & manage all aspects of projects from initiation to close.
- Evaluate subcontractors and manage the installation process to include quality reviews.
- Support the sales team with pre-audits during the pre-sales process.
- Generate and distribute clear site plan with visual aids to support smooth installation.
- Communicate pertinent project related information to project stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Manage the coordination of incentives and purchasing to meet timelines and ensure profitability.
- Continuously learn from and teach peers on project management principles.
- Travel to project sites to ensure installations are being performed to specifications.
Key Professional Qualifications:
- B.S. In Engineering, Finance, Business or minimum 3 years of relevant project management experience (Construction background preferred).
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Must possess PMI methodology experience.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to grow within a progressive company/ thriving industry