Project Manager (Construction Industry Preferred)
Our client, an award-winning company in the commercial/ industrial energy solutions space, is hiring a Project Manager for the Chicago market to provide project management support to several functional departments.
The industry is exploding growth-wise, and this company is one of the most rapidly growing organizations within the sector, having been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation s fastest-growing companies with 3-year sales growth of 289 percent.
- Scope & manage all aspects of projects from initiation to close.
- Evaluate subcontractors and manage the installation process to include quality reviews.
- Support the sales team with pre-audits during the pre-sales process.
- Generate and distribute clear site plan with visual aids to support smooth installation.
- Communicate pertinent project related information to project stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Manage the coordination of incentives and purchasing to meet timelines and ensure profitability.
- Continuously learn from and teach peers on project management principles.
- Travel to project sites to ensure installations are being performed to specifications.
Key Professional Qualifications:
- B.S. In Engineering, Finance, Business or minimum 3 years of relevant project management experience (Construction background preferred).
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Must possess PMI methodology experience.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to grow within a progressive company/ thriving industry
Chrissy brings an exciting energy and new approach to recruiting. She sees the value in going the extra mile with every candidate to produce top talent for every client.