We are currently seeking a Regional Director of Business Development to identify and establish relationships with prospective clients in the Quebec area. Director will also be responsible for providing strategic account management to a portfolio of customers focused on client retention and maximizing penetration of all programs. Ranked as one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation" (US) our client utilizes the most innovative and comprehensive fleet management technology solutions in the industry to help their customers increase efficiency and improve performance of their fleets of vehicles.
The Regional Director of Business Development role is responsible for developing new business within assigned territory. This individual will
generate lease and services revenue for the Company and its affiliated
companies, and establish strong client relationships.
- Developing and maintaining a database of prospects and
customers within an assigned geographic region in a fleet size segment as
defined by management
- Frequent updates of activity status is critical
- Generating appointments/sales calls
- Developing value proposition with the goal of signing new
business from prospects and penetrating existing customer portfolios
- Reviewing and analyzing credit worthiness of prospects and
customers as determined by Company policies and procedures
- Selling all Company-approved financial and service programs
- Managing a robust sales funnel with laser focus on meeting or
exceeding annual growth targets
- Successful closing of accounts
- Achieving targeted financial goals as established by
- Provide strategic account management for portfolio of
customers focused on client retention, and maximizing penetration of all
- Providing consultative advice to customers and prospects (i.E.
Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value
- Creating a positive image of Company at local business functions
- Coordinating with marketing staff to optimize lead generation