Regional Sales Manager
Excellent Sales Leadership opportunity with a rapidly growing, successful, international firm . Our client is a well established, profitable company with an excellent product/service to offer to their commercial customers. You will work out of your home office and in the field, while you grow the account base and sales team covering Texas, Colorado and Florida.
- In addition to a strong base salary ($90-120K+ doe) you will enjoy:
- On target first year total earnings in the $140-160k+ range.
- Residual commission, you can expect your total earnings to rise significantly year over year.
- Excellent benefit program.
- Tremendous opportunities for continued career growth.
- 4 year degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Prior advanced sales training from previous employers or through seminars etc very helpful.
- Strong track record of success in B2B field sales with 2 or more years of sales team management responsibilities under your belt.
- Strong communication skills.
- PC Skills including most MS Office products.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.Com