Regional Sales Manager
New York, NY
***Consistent awards for reliability and ease of use
***World class customer service
Our client is a global brand of IP access control, site protection, video surveillance and door systems, with 30 years' industry experience. They are well positioned to provide both the installer and the end-user with innovative access control solutions to make their lives easier.
They are seeing a dynamic shift and doubling their team to keep up with their growth. They pay exceptional attention to the development of high quality products and customer care, ensuring they consistently bring advanced solutions to market. They build systems that are easy to configure, install and implement and every product is backed by a no quibble five year warranty and total customer support.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is wholly responsible for the execution of sales generation activities in their allocated territory. The RSM provides face to face support and assistance to security installation companies and designated routes to market within their territory.
- Achieve Sales Targets for the region
- Prospect new customers
- Maintain good relations with customer base.
- Promote all products and services.
- Hold seminars and exhibitions to develop the commercial aspect of business.
- Work closely with distribution partners to ensure a good working relationship.
- If assigned Distribution Management Responsibilities: Devise and implement commercial strategies with distribution to encourage growth.
- Offer sales and commercial support to installers.
- Support installers with end-user visits when required
- Report any changes to the market and issues regarding product and services
- Attend weekly conference calls and quarterly sales meetings and additional meetings as required
- Be prepared to travel outside your immediate territory including overnight stays when required by the company
- Other business related activities deemed necessary by senior management.
Key skills and experience:
- A proven track record in technical / IT / security sales with a minimum of 2 years experience meeting sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and capable of holding meetings at Director level.
- A strong understanding of account management with the ability to encourage and inspire other sales professionals.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of the security industry and access control