New York City, NY
Our Client the global leader in the creative deal gift industry - is currently looking for an Entry-level Sales Assistant to join the team in lower Manhattan. In this role, you will have a range of administrative and customer service responsibilities within the division as you support the Sales team in building and maintaining key client relationships. This role goes beyond typical admin duties you will use your creative problem-solving skills to create value for the sales, marketing, and operations teams as well as the clients.
We are looking for someone who will thrive in a work environment that s flexible, fast-paced, fun and where no 2 days are the same.
- Be part of a diverse and successful team where exceptional customer service is a passion
- Join a global leader where the mission is to celebrate people s greatest achievements and inspire their people
- Be supported by managers that that focus on developing strengths and empowering our team members
- Work with colleagues who support and encourage each other through recognition
- Be part of an organization that fosters an open-minded, proactive and caring culture.
What will you do?
- Handle inbound client inquiries and requests, providing exceptional customer service and gathering all client and project related details
- Organize mailing of marketing materials, gift packages or meeting supplies on behalf of Sales team members
- Assist with implementation and continuity of email marketing campaigns, working with the Sales Team to ensure all new contacts are captured in outreach
- Assist Sales Team with account/client coverage when needed
- Coordinate weekly team meetings and compile sales report documents in preparation for meeting
- Provide follow up and tracking on sales activities when needed
- Generate customized reports around Sales Activities, Industry Research, and Client and/or Territory Data when solicited
- Work with FedEx/UPS/Messenger services - sending, receiving and customs document formation.
- Represent the company to clients, vendors, and new contacts in a professional and positive manner
What type of experience and skills do you have?
- College degree or relevant experience in an administrative or customer service position.
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines, acute attention to detail, and superb organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Goal-oriented and motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet browsers.
Starting Salary is $40K