Sales Development Manager
San Francisco, CA
I am working closely with an exciting tech company that is looking to hire an SDR Manager in their San Francisco office.
They have won multiple awards and some of their clients include Pinterest, Dell, Pandora, Zendesk, and Indeed.
Why work for our client?
- Founded in 2009/private- HIGH growth market
- 180 employees and Headquartered in SF. This is the chance to be part of something at the ground level, to have a voice and make an impact. You are not just a number!
- Over $52 Million in funding
- A fun company culture that includes catered lunches on Friday, team lunches on Monday, happy hours, team events, President s Club, etc.
- Monthly, quarterly and annualized targets with accelerators
- They call on all industries from education to software The sky is the limit regarding new partners/clients!
- They promote a work life balance
- 99% customer satisfaction rating
- They offer stock options, full benefits, a 401K, unlimited vacation policy and provide a laptop
- Make $140K+ OTE (this is a junior SDR Manager Role)
- Help hire, coach, train & manage a team of 7-10 Sales Development Representatives
- Collaborate with Director and Sales Development Management Team to build outbound prospecting campaigns
- Partner with the field sales organization to ensure goals, deliverables and expectations are aligned and exceeded
- Weekly communications with sales executives and sales operations on SQL attainments
- Minimum 1 year experience leading and managing a high-activity outbound SDR team
- 3-5 years experience as an individual contributor sales representative
- Experience using SFDC/other CRM tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States