Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA
Our Client offers an award winning, easy to use cloud identity and access management solution that enables enterprises to secure all apps for their users on all devices. They have over 2, 000 enterprise customers to secure and manage identities in cloud, legacy and hybrid environments. Their management solution enables enterprises to secure all apps for their users on all devices. It helps companies save time, reduces business costs, while being very secure and flexible.
They have won multiple awards and some of their clients include Pinterest, Dell, Pandora, Zendesk, and Indeed.
Why work for our client?
- They offer a competitive base and uncapped commission (as well monthly, quarterly and annualized targets with accelerators)
- A defined career path to an Account Executive in 12-18 months
- Founded in 2009/private- HIGH growth market
- 180 employees and Headquartered in SF. This is the chance to be part of something at the ground level, to have a voice and make an impact. You are not just a number!
- Over $52 Million in funding
- A fun company culture that includes catered lunches on Friday, team lunches on Monday, happy hours, team events, President s Club, etc.
- They call on all industries from education to software The sky is the limit regarding new partners/clients!
- They promote a work life balance
- 99% customer satisfaction rating with an 85% SDR team attainment
- They offer stock options, full benefits, a 401K, unlimited vacation policy and provide a laptop
Research and identify prospects that fit our ideal client profile
Thoughtful targeted emails/calls
Work with Account Executives to map territory strategy and uncover market opportunities
Utilize sales tools to efficiently prioritize & manage outbound activities
Engage in team development and mentoring
Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and pipeline business
Collaborative and team oriented
Minimum 5 months of cold calling experience in a fast paced prospecting role
Experience using SFDC/other CRM tools
Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States