Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA
We have a new exciting opportunity to join an exciting tech start-up in San Francisco! This role is a Sales Development Representative with a venture-backed, fast-growth company on a mission to empower the best teams in the world! Some of their current clients include Airbnb, Google, Go-Pro and Twitter!
SDRs are the face of the company tasked with educating the market and generating interest within the ideal customer base in the exciting media and entertainment space. Not only will you learn the nuances of software sales and work with leading edge sales tools, you will also be an integral part of a growing sales team.
With upward mobility, the SDR role not only paves the path towards a successful sales career but also strategic / management roles within the company. There is strong potential to become an SDR Manager or Account Executive after proving yourself. The role provides a good foundation of learning how a business works and opens doors to different career avenues within the company!
What type of candidates are they looking for?
* You want to work and learn from the best salespeople in the industry
* You are bright and want to help craft and deliver the company' s sales strategies for a variety of interesting buyers in the media and entertainment space
* You are an eager and restless learner that looks for new ways to grow both personally and professionally
* You go above and beyond for your team
* You are looking to propel your career - you re not simply shopping around for your next job. You want an opportunity to really grow and develop as a professional at an exciting company with an ambitious vision
What is the required experience?
* Must have 1 - 2 years experience as an SDR at a SaaS business
* Must have experience using Salesforce
* Must be proficient in using outreach.Io or other sales engagement tools
* Must be an excellent communicator who can also enjoy some banter in the office :)
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Competitive equity offered
* Team lunch and healthy snacks provided daily!
* Fun team trips (last year was a countryside mansion excursion in Europe!)