Sales Engineer - $120K 1st Year
- Maintain customer relationships by interfacing with customer staff (engineering, purchasing, etc.) on a regional basis. Must be able to work with existing customers as well as identify emerging markets, to develop new product opportunities.
- Major Responsibilities:
- Must be able to identify key products and those with the most sales potential and relationship building with the key engineering groups for each product line. This includes mapping out companies, all locations with key contacts and responsibility.
- Will be handling about 65% current accounts, and about 35% of time will be " hunting" for new business.
- 4 year BSEE degree is preferred.
- : Must have 2-3 years experience selling passive components in the design phase of production for key accounts. Experience in the Automotive Industry is preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.