Sales Engineer - Detroit Area - Great Company Culture
Start Your Career with a Global Leader
- Operating in 70+ countries
- 40+ years in business
- 6, 000+ employees
Our client s core business is to develop and produce sensors & controls for industrial automation and process applications. Products include temperature sensors, flow sensors, pressure sensors, vision sensors, position sensors, and motion control sensors. Our customers are world-wide in industries ranging from Automotive to Food Processing. They offer a fast paced and collaborative work environment.
- Their Culture:
- Believe in Employees First
- Customer Loyalty - They have a high value on helping their customers become successful and treat their customers with Loyalty.
- 65% Established accounts/Account Management
- Maximize territory sales by promoting industrial automation products among OEMs and user accounts.
- Identify and qualify key prospect accounts for potential opportunities.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer s business model to determine the best fit for corporate solutions and overall return on investment.
- Use your skills to conquer application challenges on the plant floor.
- Cover and grow the concentrated industrial territory through a combination of on-site customer visits and over the phone relationship building.
- Strong Base Salary $80, 000 - $120, 000+ (DOE)
- Uncapped commission
- Company car
- Full Healthcare Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Laptop, cell phone
- 1-10 years: Technical Sales experience preferred
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or Business preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills