Key Account Manager
San Francisco, CA
Are you tired of being stuck in a cubicle with your manager constantly looking over your shoulder? Tired of constant prospecting and cold-calling? We are recruiting a Key Account Manager for the global leader in the Corporate Gift Industry in this job you ll work fully supported out of your home, set your own hours and manage established relationships with some of the most important Financial organizations in the world. This is an opportunity to use your creativity, communication skills, polish and poise to earn a six-figure income in your 2nd year! There is no cold-calling or prospecting.
Our client works with some of the brightest minds in global finance. They inspire achievement worldwide through the pieces they create, the relationships they form and the outstanding customer service they provide. The global team is made up of passionate, talented people, who take pride in quality work and what they achieve together.
Compensation includes base salary, uncapped commission, full health benefits, 401K and profit sharing.
I am currently searching for a Key Account Manager to focus on managing an existing portfolio of Fortune 1000 financial accounts.
- Bachelor s degree
- 1-5 years of sales or account management.
- Creative Mind-Set, ability to conceptualize and paint a picture.
- Relevant industry experience would include; ad agency, marketing, technology, hospitality or employee engagement.
- High ethical values and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being a strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment.
Our client is interviewing to hire this month, please forward your resume to me ASAP.