Are you looking for a company that cares about people s lives and health, including yours? Our client helps make people s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We re currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join us in our Houston, TX office.
Let s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Sales Support Engineer will directly contribute to the global growth and support of ultrasonic testing products including thickness gauges and flaw detectors. The incumbent will help drive the sales process including initial leads and opportunities, price and delivery quotations to customers, and post sales assistance. This job requires the aptitude to understand application information, know how customers use the product, and provide technical information and solutions to both customers and sales staff. He/She will be responsible for the communication of information on different aspects of an application and at different times during the sales process is critical to building value in a piece of capital equipment.
As a Sales Support Engineer working on the Product Management team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by offering optimal solutions based on innovative products and inspiring support that exceeds expectations of industrial professionals. A typical day for you will include:
* Provide technical sales support to sales representatives, customers, and in-house staff.
* Prepare and distribute competitive comparison documents provided by factories, Product Manager and Sales Engineers.
* Identify customer needs and sales opportunities to maximize and grow sales.
* Support the product development team during customer evaluations and tests.
* Write reference documents for ease of reference for the sales team and coordinate distribution through iPad or other media.
* Help prepare training, show and sales presentations for the sales and product management team that will be used during training,
conferences, sales calls and open houses.
* Coordinate training programs for customers, salesmen, and in-house staff. Provide day-to-day technical information for leads, quotes, and orders. Assist with product promotional and advertising activities.
* Coordinate applications training for customers, sales staff, and in- house personnel.
*Travel to customer sites occasionally
* Bachelor' s Degree in a technical discipline is required; Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in a technical sales support role or technical document preparation role.
* Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with customers and in-house staff.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
* Ability to use strong analytical skills to make recommendations to customers, engineering, and sales team.
To Apply Please Email chris.Power@culvercareers.Com