Function: Enterprise Account Executive / Strategic Account Executive
Job Number: JN -082019-7297
Do you possess a hunter mentality? Do you have 5+ years of experience in solution selling? Are you looking for a career path that allows you to make a high-level impact? Are you looking to align yourself with a growing company in a booming industry? If so, this sales opportunity is the one for you! My client is looking for a business development manager to cover the West Coast.
- Research, identify and penetrate target industry accounts.
- Initiate sales activity with top level management at target industry accounts and coordinate cross functional teams to secure new business.
- Discover and validate key differentiators within target industry accounts.
- Establish contacts, develop relationships and conduct discovery to identify new program opportunities. Drive specification at the end-user and consultants and lead the cross-functional sales team to drive specification through their supply chain.
- Become the subject matter expert (SME) solutions and related industries.
- Understand target market product trends and specifications and communicate requirements to product marketing and sales management.
- Participate in important industry events, trade shows and industry specification activities.
- Achieve annual sales budget.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to identify new business.
- Report Monthly on sales/marketing activity.
- Report quarterly on industry trends, competition, and activities.
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- 5+ years of new business development experience in the defined market: Security and Building Automation system solutions for End Users, OEMs, Consultants, and Architects with in-depth knowledge of industry requirements and applications.
- Past experience in developmental, specification and consultative sales processes.
- Demonstrated ability in strategic sales planning and execution.
- Ability to discover customer needs and advocate total cost of ownership advantages and benefits to the C-level decision makers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with senior-level contacts.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to learn products and recommend technical applications to meet customer needs.
- Required Travel: 50-75%+ Overnight Travel nationwide
To apply please email kim.Hicks@culvercareers.Com