Senior Outside Sales Executive
San Diego, CA
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive to focus on new business to business account development. Responsibilities include generating new business through cost-benefit analysis, professional presentations, account implementation and account management. Calling on high-level decision makers in small to large sized companies; selling in a protected territory.
- Training: Extensive product and sales training in a business-to-business environment.
- Includes new account generation skills, conducting successful sales presentations, relationship development with clientele, organizational skills and extensive follow-up.
- Competitive employment opportunity that includes: Completive base salary and uncapped commission
- Unlimited commission potential and growth opportunity based on performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Monthly expense account, cell phone and car allowance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proposes the proper solutions to customer by integrating technologies to include the appropriate front-end solutions, connectivity and hardware.
- Proactively develops new customer contacts, reviews leads, protects territory and participates in increasing revenue stream within current accounts. Actively participates in account reviews.
- Works well as a team to coordinate the necessary resources to respond to major corporations, vertical markets
- Meets or exceeds revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Promotes products and represents the company at off-site customer meetings.
- Maintains records of all account activity within sales database.
- Maintains contact lists for each account.
- Minimum Qualifications: 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- At least 2 years of business-to-business
- Account management and account development experience.