Sr. Mechatronics Engineer
Do you have experience working with innovative products in the motion control industry? Are you interested in a hands on role? Are you looking to join a company that offers competitive compensation and benefits? If so, this opportunity may be the one for you!
My client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Mechatronics Engineer.
- Design, development and documentation for systems of varied complexity from concept through production. Integrating industrial electro-mechanical system components, including motors, gears, bearings, sensors, actuators, data acquisition electronics.
- Set objects for development projects.
- Develop products, designs and processes that are efficient and deliver quality products.
- Develop & document test equipment for assemblies.
- Work closely with VP of Mechatronics on goals, designs, & future innovations.
- Set objects for projects i.E. Schedules/deadlines.
- Interact with customers to gain requirements for products. Define plans/scope.
- Technical leadership skills for engineering group.
- Define and document production test requirements.
- Strong experience with Automation, Robotics and PC-based software controls.
- Experience writing technical specifications and project proposals.
- Servo design, development and troubleshooting experience of motion control systems.
- Aerospace or medical equipment design experience is a plus.
- Excellent organization, problem solving and time management skills.
- Experience managing projects with small engineering teams.
- BSME or related experience (Master' s degree strongly preferred).
- Strong knowledge of 3D CAD & SolidWorks.
- Work with Simulink, MATLAB, LabVIEW, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, and CANopen.
- 10 years of engineering experience with industrial product design & 4 years of managerial experience.