Sr. Product Manager
INNOVATIVE and PROGRESSIVE International Consumer Technology Company Expanding in the USA. We are looking for Creative and Passionate people who love cutting edge technology in new and emerging markets. HIRING NOW for multiple Product Manager positions
Responsible for making all product recommendations for all North America channels (i.E. Retail, eTail, Hospitality, CEDIA, RV, Marine)
- Works intimately with the Americas sales team to identify/validate opportunities in each channel
- Maintain regular communication with the Global Product Management/Development Team to communicate product needs for the Americas region.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Owns New Product Development Forms with prioritized features, pricing needs and corresponding justification
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and current and emerging technologies
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Assist with Product merchandising
- Develop and implement a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Work with Sales and Finance to establish pricing that meets revenue and profitability goals
- Must be able to travel 10% to 25% of the time
MS/BS degree in Marketing/Business or equivalent
Consumer Electronics and/or Appliance experience preferred
2-4 years of product management experience
Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in hardware and software development
Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
Excellent networking and communication skills
Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office including MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Strong presentation skills via PPT
Self-starter, motivated and detail-oriented.
Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines and work independently.
Strong analytical, accountability and follow-through skills.