Strategic Account Manager
My client is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to develop and manage OEM customers.
- Build & manage a portfolio of strategic accounts
- Interact with other departments ranging from customer engineering to purchasing to develop projects, find parts, price negotiation, & purchase orders.
- Maintain relationships with current accounts to build further business.
- Act as a support system for customers through sales cycle and beyond.
- Maintain knowledge on competitors & market trends to target new business.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Prepare and present information both internally & externally.
- Review accounts on regular basis to ensure best service.
- Perform necessary admin work as required.
- Travel required.
- Bachelor' s degree - B.A./B.S. In Business, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Industrial industry experience
- Proven track record of sales growth
- Development of of sales forecast to business plan, including business strategies based on OEM
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills with ability and willingness to communicate and work with other regions.
- Willing to travel up to 80%