Strategic Business Analyst - $60k base
Are you a recent college graduate with a passion for business? Are you looking to make a lasting impact within a global company? Do you possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills? If so, this is the role for you!
The Strategic Business Development Associate will work closely with the SBD Manager and Director to analyze various types of internal business processes and to execute diverse projects critical to the improvement of our organization. This involves close collaboration with many internal departments, sales managers, and sales office leadership around the country.
Primary Job Duties:
- Support the initiatives and objectives identified by the Manager/Director
- Proactively identify ways to improve various business processes, and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- Assist in the implementation of national sales strategies and admin goals by fostering communication and collaboration between departments.
- Execute various administrative tasks related to critical global business operations
- Review, support, and execute various customer-facing marketing and branding opportunities.
What You Need:
- 4 year college degree
- Experience with business intelligence tools (SQL, Tableau, Business Objects, etc)
- Experience with foreign cultures and languages (Japanese is a plus!)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to get along with people of diverse backgrounds
- Proficient business writing and oral communication skills
- $60k base salary + incentives!
- Full suite of benefits
- Opportunity for advancement (only promotes from within!)