System Architect Administrator ($70K)
Are you interested in working for an Industry Leader?
Required General Skills:
- Strong Communication Skills to support queue tickets
- Strong Analytical Skills - ability to break down problems into simpler components.
- Team Player the ideal candidate will be personable and reliable
- Time Management Skills the ideal candidate will be able to identify priorities, set goals, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Advanced level with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors degree
- High Level of Integrity this role requires appropriate handling of confidential and sensitive Information
- Some experience with database design and development. In-depth understanding of relational databases and techniques for normalization
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL programming language
- Experience with SSRS for generating reports
- Experience in software development
- Experience in web development
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS
Principal Duties and Tasks:
- Act as liaison between management information system, and business units
- Proactively identify areas to improve data/information operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements. Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and their needs
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate program objectives to parallel overall business strategies
- Maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company databases / application systems
- Other duties and projects as assigned