Talent Acquisition Specialist
Things You Will *NOT* Be Doing
Read things that don t matter, then write papers saying they do matter, for points that don t matter, in order to get a promotion doing something totally unrelated
Take numbers on pieces of paper, rearrange them and put them on different pieces of paper
Call people who know what they re doing and ask them what they re doing
Make corporate propaganda feel like folksy truisms
Draw up plans for something that will not be built according to those plans
Go to strange people s houses and take their money
Make sure nothing ever happens
Copy and paste the internet
You re probably wondering what we actually do
Actual Job Description
Wicked good at ping pong?
We are hiring an Inside Sales Executive Recruiter in our Downtown Whitefish, Montana office (2nd newest building in town its nice). Culver Careers is ranked nationwide in the TOP 1% of Recruiting firms for the past 5 years. Since 1979, we ve been securing top talent for Fortune 1000 corporations, fast-growing private companies, and VC funded start-ups. We place talented professionals with industry leading organizations in all major markets specializing in SaaS, Cloud, Marketing Analytics, Big Data, Cyber Security, Manufacturing, etc.
You are given the opportunity to recruit for current clients AND develop your own book of business. This is an opportunity to learn, grow, and work collaboratively with some of the most talented recruiters in the business.
What You Get
- Competitive Base + Uncapped Commissions
- Full benefits (100% paid for by CulverCareers)
- 401(k) + matching
- Monthly performance prizes (Gift Cards to places like: Nordstrom, Target, Amazon, etc.)
- Weekly team building activities (happy hour, coffee hour, team lunches, sporting events, ping pong tourneys, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial approach run your desk like your own business
- Electric work environment