Technical Marketing Rep - $70K 1st Yr
Technical Marketing Associate
Itasca, Il./Chicago, Il.
The Technical Marketing Team is responsible for creating resources for internal and external marketing needs, developing the skill level of the division s sales force, as well as providing knowledgeable support to both sales and customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing efforts to support the divisional direction, including: content creation and design, marketing communication, SEM, email marketing, customer surveys, and trade show coordination.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills and demonstrate excellent prioritization and attention to detail.
Principal duties and tasks
- Provide product and application support for customers and salespeople
- Manage web marketing efforts, including SEM and website advertising
- Create and carry out email marketing efforts including targeted e marketing campaigns
- Create marketing content for use by divisional sales force
- Analyze marketing efforts to understand effectiveness and value
- Coordinate divisional involvement and representation at company trade shows
- Research and analyze trends of both existing and emerging industries in order to most
- effectively place products into the market
- Travel to tradeshow sites, internal regional conferences, and/or sales offices for marketing and training activities
- Support division management in the development and implementation of new strategies
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong public speaking skill
- Ability to organize and prioritize a diverse set of projects, tasks, and activities for timely completion
- Ability to come up with creative training, support, and marketing ideas
- Proficient business writing and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Integrity job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
- Typical Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, business, or similar discipline
- $58, 760 Base First year ~$71, 000 to $75, 000
Applicants without resumes will not be considered!