Technical Product Repair Associate ($50k base)
Are you technically savvy? Are you a problem solver? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge emerging technologies? If so, this role is the one for you!
As a Product Repair Associate, you' d be working for a global leader in automation technology. Your job responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinate the inbound receiving and tracking of products in need of inspection or repair.
- Communicate the status including cost of repairs to sales reps and/or customers via phone and email.
- Inspect defective products to diagnose the causes of defects and determine cost of repairs.
- Enter and maintain the accurate status of testing logs of each repair.
- Test company owned trial equipment including leadership of 3rd party test team.
- Travel to distribution center to lead and assist the 3rd party test team.
What you need to qualify:
- 2 year technical degree and/or previous instrument repair or quality control experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain communication lines with sales team and customers
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Possess analytical skills to identify underlying reasons for failed products
- Ability to lift and carry 30-70 lbs of equipment
- $50, 960 base salary + bonuses!
- Full benefits
- Opportunity for career advancement